Title: Nutrition Communications Executive
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 (experience dependent)
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
Start Date: February or April 2024
Duration: Full-time, Permanent
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Mac-Nutrition Collective is a syndicate of companies working to promote & further evidence-based nutrition, through education (www.Mac-NutritionUni.com), mentoring (www.Mac-NutritionMentoringLab.com) and consultancy (www.Mac-Nutrition.com& www.Martin-MacDonald.com).
The Nutrition Communications Executive role is an exciting opportunity to join a young, vibrant, and world-renowned company in the field of nutrition. Be part of a unique and developing core team in a fast moving and ever adapting environment where your opinions and thoughts are valued.
The successful applicant will work closely with The Mac-Nutrition Collective team assisting primarily with in-house projects. There will be a strong focus on assisting with the creation of clear, simple nutrition information in a variety of different mediums with further opportunities to develop personal knowledge and experience.
The role is designed to give a nutrition graduate or an MNU Certified Nutritionist the opportunity to establish themselves as an integral member of the Mac-Nutrition Collective team.
Please note, this is an office-based position and remote work will not be considered.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MNU Certified Nutritionist or BSc in Nutrition, Dietetics or related area
- Is well versed with The Mac-Nutrition Collective and our activities or understands our philosophy/mission statement
- MSc in Nutrition, Dietetics or related area
- Mac-Nutrition Mentoring Lab Subscriber
- MNU Body Composition Residential Attendee or ISAK Level 1 Accreditation
- Experience lecturing/teaching or working within an educational setting
- Demonstrable experience writing nutrition-specific content for a wide range of audiences
- Some experience working 1-2-1 with nutrition clients
- Extensive knowledge regarding nutrition for health and weight loss
- Ability to read and critically evaluate research
- A broad knowledge regarding sports nutrition
- A good understanding of the health and fitness industry as a whole
- An awareness of the impact of psychology on the effectiveness of nutritional interventions
To find out more details please download our job description, this can be found HERE
To submit your application HERE
Deadline for Applications: Sunday 28th January 2024
Please submit your application as early as possible: Interviews will be completed on an ongoing basis for the right applicants and we reserve the right to close this vacancy early.