Our 'In-House Talks' service is perhaps the one that we are most proud of. We have become known for delivering extremely engaging lectures, enormously motivational seminars and highly interactive workshops. By making any event enjoyable, attendees are far more likely to relate to and absorb the information they are given. We are able to cater for a range of different size groups, ages and budgets to suit your needs as gyms, teams or school groups.
"Very enthusiastic speaker who kept the talk alive with humour and got the audience to participate!"
– Mohamed Ali Abdelhak, Loughborough Fitness & Wellbeing Society
We often find that while you as educators, coaches and teachers are trying to re-educate your population about sports nutrition and/or optimal nutrition for health, it takes an outsider to really confirm this and actually influence behaviour change. That is where we can help! With years of experience working with different age groups, sports and populations, we can provide the missing link between understanding the theory and applying it in the real world.
"Their simplistic approach and protocols that we've been given to walk away and start using tomorrow with our clients are second to none – this is something that is overlooked and overcomplicated by other people"
– David Mulqueen, Founder The Edge (Gym) Clontarf, Dublin
We can provide expertise through:
- One-off Lectures, Seminars or Workshops for:
- School Children / Parents
- Gym Staff / Members
- Athletes / Sports People / Coaches
- Teachers / Employees
- Ongoing Education Programmes through a series of talks e.g.
- Pre-Season Nutrition
- In-Season training nutrition
- Match/Race/Game-Day Nutrition
- Cooking Workshops (facility dependent)
- Supermarket Trips (dependent on logistics)
- Periodised Individual Nutrition Support (1-2-1 Consultations & Written Feedback)
- Individual Food Diary Analysis & Feedback
- Nutritional counselling
"It is clear that Mac-Nutrition not only have a high level of understanding of nutrition as it relates to health & performance, but also how these principles are best applied to the school environment to support young athletes."
– Mark Niemz, Head of S&C at Millfield Senior School
Enlisting our services
All of our in-house talks and group nutrition services are developed according to your needs meaning that our nutrition packages can be tailored to your club/team/school’s requirements, budget and timetable. We cater for a range of different sized & aged groups, and the content of workshops/seminars can be as broad-ranging or specific as you require. All services will be delivered with a consistent Mac-Nutrition focus on evidence-based practice and scientifically sound information. If you are interested in working with Mac-Nutrition, please download and fill in the following pre-service brief and send it back to us at email@example.com.