Title: Administration & Customer Services Executive/Assistant
Salary: £23,750 – £26,000 (experience dependent)
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
Start Date: February or April 2024
Duration: Full-time, Permanent
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Mac-Nutrition Collective is a syndicate of companies working to promote & further evidence-based nutrition, through education (www.Mac-NutritionUni.com), mentoring (www.Mac-NutritionMentoringLab.com) and consultancy (www.Mac-Nutrition.com& www.Martin-MacDonald.com).
The Administration & Customer Services Executive/Assistant role is an exciting opportunity to join a young, vibrant, and world-renowned company in the field of nutrition. Be part of a unique and developing core team in a fast moving and ever adapting environment where your opinions and thoughts can be heard.
This is a vital position where accurate, professional, and timely customer service must be delivered to our customers via e-mail, telephone, WhatsApp, and social media, as well as at our in-person events. You will be required to support the administration and customer service team across a wide variety of customer enquiries. You will also support our events team in the planning, organising and execution of our events.
Both the assistant and or executive role will include full training & support will be provided on all aspects of the job; there is huge scope for career progression within the company, and we would encourage and support the successful candidate to develop the role to make it their own and ultimately progress into a more senior role.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent typing skills and phone manner
- Customer-orientated to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Computer proficiency with IT systems, MS Office, Web Browsers and Mac Mail/Gmail
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English Literature and Language (Grade B/6 or above)
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths (Grade B/6 or above)
- Experience within a service-based industry, administration or customer service role
- Ability to touch-type
- Aware of The Mac-Nutrition Collective and our activities
- BSc or BA (2:1 or above)
- Any knowledge or experience in email marketing platforms (e.g. MailChimp)
To find out more details please download our job description HERE
To apply for the position, please click HERE
Deadline for Applications: Sunday 28th January 2024
Please submit your application as early as possible: Interviews will be completed on an ongoing basis for the right applicants and we reserve the right to close this vacancy early.