- Title: Office Administrator & Personal Assistant
- Salary: £16,640 – 18,500 pro rata (Negotiable for those who can demonstrate considerable experience)
- Location: Loughborough (you will be required to travel to and work at other locations on occasion)
- Hours: 45 hours/week (variable & flexible; availability to work outside normal office hours is essential)
- Start Date: End July – Early August 2019 (earlier start dates preferred)
- Duration: Permanent
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Mac-Nutrition Collective is a syndicate of companies working to promote and further true evidence-based nutrition, through education, mentoring and consultancy. It consists of Mac-Nutrition (www.Mac-Nutrition.com), the MNU Certification (www.Mac-NutritionUni.com) and the Mac-Nutrition Mentoring Lab (www.Mac-NutritionMentoringLab.com). The role is designed to give a hard-working administrator/PA a supported and structured role as part of The Mac-Nutrition Collective and it’s continued and exciting growth in 2019-2020.
The Office Administrator & Personal Assistant role is an exciting opportunity to join a young, vibrant and world-renowned company in the field of nutrition and nutrition education. Be part of a unique and developing core team in a fast moving and ever-adapting environment.
This is a vital position where accurate, professional and timely customer service must be delivered to our customers via e-mail, telephone, live chat and social media. You will be required to use vast communication skills and flexible problem-solving skills to assist customers across a wide variety of enquiries in a positive manner. In addition, part of the role will involve all personal assistant duties to the CEO, Martin MacDonald.
To find more details: Please download the job description for this exciting opportunity by CLICKING HERE
To apply for this position: Please complete the application form here.
Deadline for Applications: 23.06.19