Derby County F.C. – Corporate Nutrition
Healthy Eating in the Workplace
Thank you for attending the Mac-Nutrition workshop at Pride Park. We have compiled the information you heard on this page so that you can refer back to it in future. We have also included a few downloadable documents that might be of help. If you would like to take your nutrition further and think a 1-2-1 consultation would help, please click the button in the sidebar to book in to see us.
During the session we discussed a few different foods and supplements that may be of particular benefit if you are trying to make a change to your diet and therefore health. Below are some reminders and ‘clickable’ links in case you want to order them.
- Omega 3 – you can get benefits from taking only 1 of these fish oils daily however depending on your siutation, further benefits may be gained by taking more.
- Vitamin D3 – if you do not know your Vitamin D levels, only take 1 capsule daily or 7 capsules weekly. If you know your Vitamin D levels and you are deficient or insufficient you can take 2-4 capsules daily to correct this.
If you are interested in finding out more about our recommended supplements for improved health, sign-up to our infrequent newsletter and you will be able to download our eBook, ‘Supplements 101’ for FREE…CLICK HERE.
- Oats and Whey bar – a useful, ‘protein bar’ that can be used as a snack or alongside some nuts and a piece of fruit, for instance, as a meal replacement when on the go.
- Whey – can be used as part of a meal or combined with a number of things to create snacks, meal replacements or recovery shakes.
- Ultra fine oats – combined with whey, milk, dessicated coconut or ground almonds for instance these can make an excellent meal replacement.
- Flav Drops – can be added to milk, unflavoured protein powder or greek yoghurt to give a slightly sweet, great tasting high protein snack
- Flaked Coconut – can be used as part of a trail mix. They provide a welcome change from nuts and provide a slightly sweet taste despite providing long lasting energy and being very low in sugar.
Downloads – Click to Download
Below are a few downloads that you may find useful
(If you are having problems downloading either PDF, if you hover over the document, right click and select ‘save link as…’, the PDF will automatically download to your desktop)
| Wheat & Gluten Free Food List
10 Snack Options