Do you want to get your career in nutrition off to the right start?
Do you feel as if you have lots of theory knowledge but feel stuck in actually applying what you have learnt?
Do you find when applying for jobs you need experience but don’t have any?
We can help to strengthen your career, show you how to apply your knowledge efficiently and effectively and most importantly we can show you how to get results with every client! So if you are interested in getting ahead of your competitors, make sure you keep reading! This Mentorship will teach you exactly how we work with our clients and athletes to offer an industry leading service so that you can do the same!
Applications Now OPEN!
(NOTE: Applications will be closed when all places are allocated)
– See more at: http://www.mac-nutrition.com/nutrition-courses-professionals/#sthash.5Oh2ymqB.dpuf
WHAT is it and WHO is it for?
Our nutrition course has been specifically developed to allow students studying nutrition, dietetics, personal training, sports science or a related area (or have been within the last 6 months), to gain a unique insight into delivering high end nutrition support. The weekend combines nutrition seminars, lectures and practical workshops, as well as resources to go away with, to give you a hugely applied focus complimenting theory learnt within your taught education programme. The skills learnt will allow you to offer the highest level of service to those you work with.
We will provide all successful applicants with some optional pre-nutrition course reading material prior to the start of the weekend so that everyone attending can start off at the same place.
What will YOU get out of it?
The mentorship weekend will teach you what you don't necessarily learn in the classroom; how to work with real-life people in the real world!
Ultimately the Mentorship programme will help you…
- Discover in detail how we work with our clients; we will reveal our company secrets, knowledge and practice and we will give you resources that we ourselves use with our clients so you can do the same!
- … which will make you a better practitioner
- … so that you can also achieve successful results with all your clients
- … which will make you more sought after and respected in the industry and make you more profitable!
- … so you can create your own successful experience and either become a successful self employed practitioner or become more desirable so you bag that sought after job!
What's the difference between a Mentorship and an Internship? Find Out Here!
What else will I get for my money (£299)?
In addition to an intensive learning experience and an insight into the practice of the UK's leading consultancy for nutrition advice, you will also get:
- A Mac-Nutrition USB with:
- Course resources
- Supplementary reading material
- Mac-Nutriton dietary analysis software
- Templates for clients
- Course resources Supplementary reading Mac-Nutrition dietary analysis software Templates to use with clients – See more at: http://www.mac-nutrition.com/nutrition-courses-professionals/#sthash.3uVHeGF6.dpufCourse resources
- 2-Course Lunch Buffet (Saturday + Sunday)
- Accomodation in a (same gender) twin room at the Mentorship Venue (Sat only)
- Exclusive access to our online Mentorship members-only area
- Priority notice & preferential rates to other Mac-Nutrition events
Will I need to prove I am a student?
Below you will find our downloadable application form, time table and module outline.
(If you are having problems downloading either PDF, hover over the document, right click and select 'save link as…')
So you don't miss out…
The team at @MacNutrition are the REAL DEAL. From nutrition to business, they are hands down the best practitioners and educators in the UK
— Jordan Donohue (@jordandonohue) February 9, 2014