Natasha Perdue – GB Weightlifter
"I feel full of energy all the time, I’m never hungry, my recovery is much better and my weight has come down… even better it is body fat that I have lost – how great is that!"
"Nutrition: Where do I start?!?
My name Is Natasha Perdue, I’m an Olympic weightlifter.
I have a weight category of 69kg but didn’t have a problem with getting to my weight or even maintaining it so I didn’t feel the need to have a nutritionist, but then I stumbled across Mac-Nutrition. I sat down with a member from the team for a chat and they explained a few things. At this point, I was still a bit skeptical but if food could improve your performance by only 1%, isn’t it worth a go?! Of course immediately I thought let’s give it a go …and low and behold, it works!
- My totals have gone up in competitions which is the most important factor.
- I feel full of energy all the time.
- My recovery is much better so I can train harder.
- I’m never hungry – which is great!
- My weight has come down …and even better it is body fat that I have lost – how great is that! Which now leaves me in a great position.
- I’m well within my weight category – so I now have room to put on muscle, which will obviously make me stronger… I’m looking forward to M-N team getting me in good shape for 2012 Olympic Games.
I could not believe how important food is and the difference it makes. But I have found everyone at Mac-Nutrition really easy to work with, where food plans are adapted to the foods you like. The Mac-Nutrition team will guide you through the whole process and explain everything thoroughly."
Natasha Perdue, Wales