Prep time: over 60-minutes
Cook time: 15-minutes
120g Chicken (chopped into 1 inch square cubes)
80g Chorizo 'Ring' (chopped into 1 inch pieces)
10g (2 tsp) Coconut Oil (melted)
1/2 tsp Paprika
Sprinkle of Garlic Powder & Onion Granules
80g Cherry Tomatoes
100g Mixed Peppers (chopped into 1 inch square)
80g Small White Closed Cup Mushrooms
1 – 2 tsp 'Thai Spices' Gourmet Garden (see photo below)
What you will need:
x2 Freezer bags
Kebab sticks (metal or wooden)
How to make:
- Place chicken, chorizo, 1 tsp coconut oil, paprika, garlic & onion salt into 1 freezer bag. Tie and mix ingredients inside bag.
- Take next freezer bag and insert 1 tsp olive oil, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms & paste. Tie and mix ingredients inside bag.
- Place in the fridge for an hour, if possible over night.
- Alternate ingredients when threading (if using wooden kebab sticks, cover the exposed ends with foil to avoid burning)
- Cook kebabs on BBQ, constantly turn.
- Prepare salad.
- Once chicken has cooked thoroughly (but NOT burned), eat hot with salad.