Prep time: 10-minutes
Cook time: 40-minutes
5 Stalks of Celery (finely chopped)
500g Cod (chopped & de-skinned)
1 Knorr Fish Stock Cube
200g Boiling Water
160g Mussel Meat
270g Double Cream
140g Lactose-Free Yogurt
25 Fresh Parsley Leaves (finely chopped)
4 Fresh Sprigs of Thyme
Salt & Pepper
What you will need:
Large saucepan (preferably with a lid)
Non-stick frying pan
Pyrex measuring jug
How to make:
- Add celery to saucepan along with half of your butter; soften and stir on a low heat for 10 minutes (with lid on).
- Then in frying pan, lightly fry cod in the remaining butter on a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Pour boiling water into your Pyrex jug add stock cube, stir until dissolved.
- Add fish stock, fried cod, prawns, mussels, cream, yoghurt, seasoning and herbs into saucepan with celery. Simmer for 20 minutes (with lid on), stir every so often.
- When ready, serve hot. (Add more fresh parsley leaves if you have them)