Prep time: 10-minutes
Cook time: 40-minutes
5 Stalks of Celery (finely chopped)
2 Small Onions (finely chopped)
2 Cloves of Garlic (crushed)
500g Cod (chopped & de-skinned)
1 Knorr Fish Stock Cube
200g Boiling Water
160g Mussel Meat
270g Double Cream
140g TOTAL Classic (5%) Greek Yoghurt
25 Fresh Parsley Leaves (finely chopped)
4 Fresh Sprigs of Thyme
Salt & Pepper
What you will need:
Large saucepan (preferably with a lid)
Non-stick frying pan
Pyrex measuring jug
How to make:
- Add celery, onion, garlic to saucepan along with half of your butter; soften and stir on a low heat for 10 minutes (with lid on).
- Then in frying pan, lightly fry cod in the remaining butter on a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Pour boiling water into your Pyrex jug add stock cube, stir until dissolved.
- Add fish stock, fried cod, prawns, mussels, cream, TOTAL Greek Yoghurt, seasoning and herbs into saucepan with celery and onions. Simmer for 20 minutes (with lid on), stir every so often.
- When ready, serve hot. (Add more fresh parsley leaves if you have them)