This position is applicable to any postgraduate nutritionist/dietitian who is currently studying (and due to finish within the next few months) or has recently graduated from an MSc or another Postgraduate programme.
- Title: Postgraduate Nutrition Internship
- Salary: £16,740 pro rata per annum (Negotiable for those who can demonstrate considerable experience)
- Location: Loughborough
- Hours: 25 hours/week plus commitment to complete our Fast-track Internship Programme* (variable & flexible; availability to work outside normal office hours is essential)
- Start Date: July – August 2018 (earlier start dates preferred)
- Duration: Internship 6 months (opportunity for full-time position available post-internship)
*Full details of our Fast-track Internship Programme will be provided during the application process
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Mac-Nutrition Collective is a syndicate of companies working to promote and further true evidence-based nutrition, through education, mentoring and consultancy. It consists of Mac-Nutrition (www.Mac-Nutrition.com), the MNU Certification (www.Mac-NutritionUni.com) and the Mac-Nutrition Mentoring Lab (www.Mac-NutritionMentoringLab.com).
The successful applicant will work closely with the Mac-Nutrition team on external contracts, in-house projects, the provision of MNU and our continual professional development mentoring platform. The role is designed to give a hard-working, dedicated, postgraduate qualified individual a supported and structured route to becoming a sought-after nutrition specialist and ultimately gain full-time employment as an integral part of the team at the end of the 6-month internship.
The right candidate must be passionate enough about nutrition to be willing to spend time outside of allocated working hours dedicated to reading research and articles, listening to podcasts and developing their professional practice via our Fast-track Internship Programme*. Applicants must have a desire to work under the Mac-Nutrition brand and to diligently and faithfully act as a promoter of the company’s philosophies.
To find more details: Please download the job description for this exciting opportunity below.
To apply for this position: Please complete the application form here.
Deadline for Applications: 30.04.18
Click here to download the job description