This position is applicable to any Sports Science + English student/graduate and would suit someone that has just graduated or is looking for a third-year placement within a young, vibrant and world-renowned nutrition company.
- Title: Health Marketing & Customer Relations Executive (Internship)
- Salary: £16,740 (pro rata) Negotiable for those who can demonstrate considerable experience
- Location: Loughborough
- Hours: 25 hours/week plus commitment to complete our Fast-track Internship Programme (variable & flexible; availability to work outside normal office hours is essential)
- Start Date: July – August 2018 (earlier start dates preferred)
- Duration: Internship 6 months (opportunity for full-time position available post-internship)
*Full details of our Fast-track Internship Programme will be provided during the application process
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Mac-Nutrition Collective is a syndicate of companies working to promote and further true evidence-based nutrition, through education, mentoring and consultancy. It consists of Mac-Nutrition (www.Mac-Nutrition.com), the MNU Certification (www.Mac-NutritionUni.com) and the Mac-Nutrition Mentoring Lab (www.Mac-NutritionMentoringLab.com). The role is designed to give a hard-working, dedicated 2nd year student, or recent graduate, a supported and structured route to becoming a sought-after team member of The Mac-Nutrition Collective and it’s continued and exciting growth in 2018-2019.
The Health Marketing and Customer Relations Executive Internship is an exciting opportunity to join a young, vibrant and world-renowned company in the field of nutrition. Be part of a unique and developing core team in a fast moving and ever adapting environment where your opinions and thoughts can be heard.
This is a vital position where accurate, professional and timely customer service must be delivered to our customers via e-mail, telephone, live chat and social media. You will be required to use vast communication skills and flexible problem-solving skills to assist customers across a wide variety of enquiries in a positive manner, by considering how to provide the best experience from the customer’s perspective.
To find more details: Please download the job description for this exciting opportunity below.
To apply for this position: Please complete the application form here.
Deadline for Applications: 30.04.18