This position is applicable to any nutritionist/dietitian with a minimum of 3 years experience working in a nutrition setting.
- Title: Health and Performance Nutritionist
- Salary: £17,500 – £22,500 pro rata (Negotiable for those who can demonstrate considerable experience)
- Location: Loughborough (You will be required to travel to and work from other locations on occasion)
- Hours: 45 hours/week (variable & flexible; availability to work outside normal office hours is essential)
- Start Date: July – August 2018 (earlier start dates preferred)
- Duration: Ongoing
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Mac-Nutrition Collective is a syndicate of companies working to promote and further true evidence-based nutrition, through education, mentoring and consultancy. It consists of Mac-Nutrition (www.Mac-Nutrition.com), the MNU Certification (www.Mac-NutritionUni.com) and the Mac-Nutrition Mentoring Lab (www.Mac-NutritionMentoringLab.com).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and world-renowned company in the field of nutrition. Be part of a unique and developing core team in a fast moving and ever adapting environment, where your opinions and thoughts are valued. The successful applicant will work closely with the Mac-Nutrition team both on external contracts and in-house projects and must have a desire to work with a wide variety of clients from the general public to fitness enthusiasts and athletes. A key component of the role will also include an opportunity to work as part of the Mac-Nutrition Uni Team, supporting both tutors and students.
The right candidate must be passionate enough about nutrition to be willing to spend time outside of allocated working hours dedicated to reading research writing articles and developing their professional practice.
To find more details: Please download the job description for this exciting opportunity below.
To apply for this position: Please complete the application form here.
Deadline for Applications: 30.04.18