- Title: Digital Media Executive
- Salary: £17,500 – 22,500 pro rata (Negotiable for those who can demonstrate considerable experience)
- Location: Loughborough (you will be required to travel to and work at other locations on occasion)
- Hours: 45 hours/week (variable & flexible; availability to work outside normal office hours is essential)
- Start Date: July – August 2018 (earlier start dates preferred)
- Duration: Ongoing
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Mac-Nutrition Collective is a syndicate of companies working to promote and further true evidence-based nutrition, through education, mentoring and consultancy. It consists of Mac-Nutrition (www.Mac-Nutrition.com), the MNU Certification (www.Mac-NutritionUni.com) and the Mac-Nutrition Mentoring Lab (www.Mac-NutritionMentoringLab.com).
The Digital Media Executive role is an exciting opportunity to join a young, vibrant and world-renowned company in the field of nutrition and nutrition education. Be part of a unique and developing core team in a fast moving and ever adapting environment where your opinions and thoughts can be heard. The role is designed to give a hard-working and ambitious digital media executive the opportunity to establish their skills in a variety of areas, as a sought-after team member of The Mac-Nutrition Collective and it’s continued and exciting growth in 2018-2019.
The candidate’s creative vision will combine with the Mac-Nutrition message to create video and digital media content for the brands as well as create content and co-manage Martin MacDonald’s (CEO) personal social media platforms and digital marketing strategy.
To find more details: Please download the job description for this exciting opportunity below.
To apply for this position: Please complete the application form here.
Deadline for Applications: 04.05.18